Open Position Description
|Company Name||Essence Code|
|Job position||Senior Software Developer .NET|
|Job posting date||25.01.2018|
|Closing Date of Application||31.01.2018|
|Employment period of time||unlimited|
|Number of employees required||1|
|Weekly working hours||Full-time, from 8:30 to 16:30h, from Monday to Friday|
We are looking for an experienced, communicative, open- minded, flexible and able for fast acquiring of new technologies, hardworking individual to join our successful software company in the role of: Senior Software Developer .NET
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer sciences and Engineering, Mathematics and/or IT related sciences.
- Languages: English – proficient user.
- Work experience: Minimum 5 year software development experience.
Required Skills & Technologies:
- Concepts of Object-Oriented programming
- Experience with .Net
- .net MVC
- Experience with RDBMS and persistence layers (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or NoSQL databases)
- Experience with different application servers like JBoss, Glasfish or Tomcat
- Knowledge and experience of Java and/or PHP will be treated as advantage.
- Learning and professional growth opportunities
- Friendly and flexible work environment
How to apply
To apply for the position, interested candidates can submit a CV on English language and specify the position that you apply for, on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data, with the submission of the application (CV) I agree my personal data to be subject to processing for Essence Code LLC Skopje and their clients (customers) in the process of staff selection for employment in Essence Code or its client.
Your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the specified.
Department of Human Resources along with the relevant organizational unit reviews all applications – CV received and prepare a short list of qualified candidates will be invited for test and / or interview.
Selection of candidates will be made within 45/90/120 days after the date of application depending on the number of registered candidates. Your competence will be considered for other jobs, and your personal information will be kept in accordance with legal regulations.