Open Position Description
|Company Name||Essence Code|
|Job position||SALESFORCE developer|
|Job posting date||24.04.2019|
|Closing Date of Application||25.05.2019|
|Employment period of time||unlimited|
|Number of employees required||1|
|Weekly working hours||Full-time, from 8:30 to 16:30h, from Monday to Friday|
We are looking for an experienced, communicative, open- minded, flexible and able for fast acquiring of new technologies, hardworking individual to join our successful software company in the role of: SALESFORCE developer
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer sciences and Engineering, Mathematics and/or IT related sciences.
- Languages: English – proficient user.
- Work experience: Minimum 3 year software development experience.
Required Skills & Technologies:
- Software design (OOP, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns)
- Experience with Visualforce page and Apex trigger/class development
- Experience with creating and delivering workflow solutions using Apex
- Experience with Java and JEE
- Experience with REST and SOAP services
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with Markup Languages like XML and JSON
Preferable Skills & Technologies:
- Any experience with CRM will be a plus
- Experience with Node.js or AngularJS
- Knowledge and experience of .Net and/or PHP will be treated as advantage
- Possessing Salesforce Certificate will be a big advantage
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Business Analysis of Customer Functional Requirements
- Solution design and architecture
- Software development activities
- Monitor the implementation with the development team to deliver the required software
- Continuous development of own knowledge according to the technology
- Report his/her progress to the assigned superior
Communication, organizational and other skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently.
- Competitive salary;
- Learning and professional growth opportunities
- Friendly and flexible work environment
How to apply
To apply for the position, interested candidates can submit a CV on English language and specify the position that you apply for, on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data, with the submission of the application (CV) I agree my personal data to be subject to processing for Essence Code LLC Skopje and their clients (customers) in the process of staff selection for employment in Essence Code or its client.
Your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the specified.
Department of Human Resources along with the relevant organizational unit reviews all applications – CV received and prepare a short list of qualified candidates will be invited for test and / or interview.
Selection of candidates will be made within 45/90/120 days after the date of application depending on the number of registered candidates. Your competence will be considered for other jobs, and your personal information will be kept in accordance with legal regulations.